ADG413 LC2MOS Precision Quad SPST Switch
The ADG413 is a monolithic CMOS device comprising four independently selectable switches. It is designed on an enhanced LC2MOS process which provides low power dissipation yet gives high switching speed and low on resistance.
The ADG413 has two switches that are turned on with a logic high on the appropriate control inputs while the logic is inverted on the other two switches. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when ON and each has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. All switches exhibit break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications. Inherent in the design is low charge injection for minimum transients when switching the digital inputs.
Features and Benefits
- 44 V Supply Maximum Ratings
- Low On-Resistance (< 35 Ω)
- Fast Switching Times
tON <175 ns
tOFF <145 ns
- ± 15 V Analog Signal Range
- Rail-to-Rail Switching Operation
- Ultralow Power Dissipation (<35 µW )
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- Plug-In Replacement for DG411/DG412/DG413
- 16-Lead DIP and SOIC Packages